This part of the website will give you access to many resources to enhance your kung fu journey with Teach Me Kung Fu Schools. It is designed to be used as a practice tool to work alongside your regular weekly classes with us.
You will need to be a current member of our school to access the majority of this content, however, by clicking the join button below, you can access a free 7 day trial which enables you to watch a free introductory trial lesson and a selection of videos.
Wing Chun Kung Fu relies on tactile, hand to hand training and training exclusively online will never replace our face to face classes. However, we have also developed a beginners course which will give you an introduction to the style of kung fu we teach and there is an option to become an online only student.
To train in person at one of our weekly classes, booking is essential via our Classes page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
We are so happy to announce that we have a brand-new student app! It’s called myTraining and it will let you manage and track your kung fu training 24/7! You will be able to:
– View payer & student details
– Track & manage attendance and lessons
– View and use a digital licence/membership card
– Track current and historical grading information
– Book onto events
– Receive messages direct from us and see all historical communications
And lots more!
To get the app all you have to do is:
1. Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Search for NEST: myTraining
2. Click sign up and complete your details – you must use the email address that we have registered for you at the school
3. Sign in & enjoy!
Download it today!
23 Sept – New student app video added
2 Sept – The Important Stuff page added
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.